DOES PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE HAVE A TELEPHONE SERVICE
The answer is NO, but we leave you the customer service number so you can contact them, and if you ask if they have assistance in Spanish and they answer yes, let us know.
Other customer service numbers of different departments of the company:
- Business Customer Service: 1-888-240-9839
- Report fraud or identity theft: 1-888-288-0770
- Fax: 1-877-280-5587Operations that can be carried out by phone:
- report an accident
- Check your bill
- request a quote
- File a claim
- Make a change to your policy
- Buy a policy
- Request roadside assistance
WHAT IS PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE?
Progressive Mutual Insurance Company – founded in 1937 by Joseph Lewis and Jack Green – began as an opportunity to give vehicle owners “security and protection” and has since helped revolutionize the insurance industry. Over the past several decades, Progressive has grown to become one of the nation’s largest insurers.
In fact, Progressive was the first to introduce drive-thru claims service and installment payment of insurance premiums, aiming to make car insurance easy and affordable for all customers. Since its founding, the company has expanded to encompass many insurance offerings.
TYPES OF HOME INSURANCE PROGRESSIVE
- Someone in Salem, Oregon, who rents an apartment for just over $1,000 a month might pay $195 a year in renters insurance.
- Someone in Boise, Idaho, who rents a townhouse for $1,450 a month might pay $255 a year for renters insurance.
- Someone in Sacramento, California, who owns a single-family home worth between $600,000 and $700,000 could pay $834 a year based on our estimates.
- Someone in Nashville, Tennessee, who rents a studio for just over $1,300 a month could pay $218 a year for their renters insurance through Progressive.Progressive offers multiple types of insurance products, such as:
- Home Insurance
- Apartment and condo insurance
- renters insurance
- mobile home insurance
WHAT ARE PROGRESSIVE’S BEST HOME INSURANCE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES?
While customers rated Progressive’s customer service satisfaction lower than some other major providers, its policy offerings get above-average ratings from JD Power. Based on reviews of their services, Progressive’s best home insurance deals include:
- Personal Property Coverage
- Scheduled personal property endorsement (add-on)
- Flood Insurance (add-on)
WHAT DO PROGRESSIVE HOMEOWNERS AND RENTERS INSURANCE COVER?
When it comes to protecting your home, Progressive offers a wide range of insurance solutions for every type of homeowner. Regardless of the size of the loss, protection from a major insurance provider can give you peace of mind in the event of an accident or disaster. Having home insurance services from Progressive can protect your personal belongings (even if they’re not stored in your home) from damage or theft, and coverage with Progressive even covers hotel expenses and legal fees should you need them.
Progressive offers property coverage to protect condominiums and help you maintain improvements and cover repairs, including floors, walls, and fixtures. Progressive also offers liability protection that covers major expenses like damages or a lawsuit.
For the millions of Americans who currently rent their homes, Progressive’s renter’s insurance can help cover items you own, like electronics and jewelry, which can be expensive to buy and even more expensive to replace if your provider Insurance reimburses you for depreciated value when they are lost or damaged.
With renters insurance from Progressive, your valuables will be replaced at the price they were purchased for, so you won’t have to worry about writing down your computer or TV or covering the difference yourself. Also, if an accident occurs during your rental, you and anyone in your apartment or house at the time will be covered by your policy.
As with any other form of franchise, you pay a portion of the repair or medical bills, and Progressive covers the rest.
EXAMPLE OF HOW MUCH HOMEOWNERS OR RENTERS INSURANCE COSTS FROM PROGRESSIVE
Note that Progressive also has bundle deals, so you may end up paying even less. Here are a couple of examples of what you could expect to pay for Progressive homeowners and renters insurance.