Men, and sometimes even women, notice that their hair is thinning prematurely due to various reasons. With age, menopause, pregnancy, genetics, disease and many other factors play a role in hair loss. Of course you can use a medicine like Rogaine, or get a hair transplant or fusion, but sometimes just the natural way like hair fall shampoo which are not only easy but also cheap, and full of natural benefits can get you rid of this problem. There are many natural ways that can make hair grow faster and at the same time make it shiny and shiny, without the use of chemicals.
1. Bring back moisture with a hot oil treatment. You can use any natural oil, such as safflower and canola or olive oil. Use this method judiciously as your hair will start graying prematurely due to the heat of the oil with frequent use.
Heat the oil to lukewarm; Don’t let it get too hot. The ideal temperature should not exceed 40°C (104°F). After this massage the scalp with this oil.
Now wear a shower cap for an hour. After that by washing or with the help of shampoo, remove the oil from the hair.
Mayonnaise works just as well as a conditioner. Apply it well in the hair, wear a shower cap for an hour and then wash it off.
2. Try the juice of garlic, onion or ginger on the scalp. Be sure not to mix them together, but use only one. Leave the juice on the scalp overnight and wash it off in the morning. And use good natural based shampoo which is not harmful for your hair.
3. Apply henna to your hair. Henna seals the hair cuticles, which strengthens the roots of the hair. You can also mix curd and egg in it for better results.
4. Use green tea in your hair like good hair care products. Tea contains anti-oxidants that can prevent hair fall and help it grow.
Prepare tea by mixing two green tea bags in a cup of water. Let the tea cool down a bit and then apply it on your hair.
Leave it on for an hour. After that wash the hair thoroughly.
5. Use potatoes and henna by boiling them in water: Filter the water out of it and wash the hair with it every day.
6. Use Fenugreek Seeds: With its regular use, the hair will remain strong, shiny and healthy.
Soak fenugreek seeds in enough water and then grind them to make a paste.
Apply it on the scalp and massage it lightly.
Now leave it like that for half an hour.
After that wash it off with cold water.
7. Massage the scalp with essential oils. Massage increases blood circulation, which keeps hair follicles active. Massage your scalp with hands for 2 minutes daily. To increase the effectiveness of the massage, apply a few drops of lavender or a base of bay-essential-oil or sesame oil mixed with almonds on your scalp.
8. Use egg oil: Massage your scalp with egg oil and leave it overnight.
In the morning, while taking a bath, apply a mild shampoo (herbal shampoo would be better) so that the oil of the egg comes out. Use the shampoo only once as repeating removes natural lipids from the hair making hair dry and weak. This is necessary for your hair health.
Use egg oil 2 to 3 times every week for at least 12 weeks, which will start showing results. Regular and consistent use is important for proper nutrition of cell membranes.
Continue using egg oil for a long time to prevent hair fall and graying. Leaving it in between can cause hair fall and graying to start back.
Egg oil is easy to use and durable. This is not only more convenient than using egg yolk, but it also gets rid of the raw egg odor coming from the hair while taking a hot shower. There is also no risk of salmonella, which can give infection to the scalp.
You can prepare egg oil at home or even buy it online.